XDP Remanufactured Fuel Injector - 6.7L CUMMINS (2007.5-2010)
Remanufactured Fuel Injector
Features & Details:
- Stock HP & Flow Rating
- Advanced End-Of-Line Testing
- High-Precision Shimming For Peak Performance
- Injectors 100% Disassembled, Cleaned & Inspected During Remanufacturing
- Valve Body, Control Piston, & Ball Inspected & Tested For Maximum Power & Efficiency
- Nozzles Tested For Leaks, Flow Rate, & Seat Condition To Validate Injection Consistency
Replace the faulty injectors in your 2007.5-2010 Ram 6.7L Cummins with the XDP Remanufactured 6.7 Fuel Injector XD496. With over 30 million injectors on the road, you can be confident that you are receiving a dependable component. XDP injectors are made from only the highest quality materials to provide you with a long-lasting replacement.
XDP fuel injectors go through an in-depth remanufacturing process to ensure that they meet or surpass current engine manufacturer standards. The extra care during the remanufacturing and testing process results in a warranty rate of less than 0.2 percent. These injectors go through advanced end-of-line testing to confirm fuel flow, leakage, and opening characteristics. XDP fuel injectors are designed to give consistent fuel supply and ensure optimal operation in all conditions.
Quality & Testing:
Remanufactured in IATF certified facility.
Performance testing for delivery, leakage, & opening.
All remanufacturing assembly and testing is conducted to meet or exceed OE specifications