XDP Remanufactured Fuel Injector - 6.7 CUMMINS (2007-2012) (2500-3500 Pickup)
Remanufactured Fuel Injector
Features & Details:
- INCLUDES A $125 REFUNDABLE CORE CHARGE
- Stock HP & Flow Rating
- Advanced End-Of-Line Testing
- High Precision Shimming For Peak Performance
- Injectors 100% Disassembled, Cleaned & Inspected During Remanufacturing
- Valve Body, Control Piston, & Ball Inspected & Tested For Maximum Power & Efficiency
- Nozzles Tested For Leaks, Flow Rate, & Seat Condition To Validate Injection Consistency
When a fuel injector fails in your 2007.5-2012 Ram 6.7L Cummins, replace it with the XDP Remanufactured 6.7 Fuel Injector XD495. With over 30 million fuel injectors on the road, you can be sure you are getting a reliable and dependable replacement. Each XDP fuel injector is constructed from only the highest quality materials for a long service life.
XDP fuel injectors go through an extensive remanufacturing process to ensure that they meet or exceed the current specifications of the original engine manufacturer. The thorough remanufacturing and testing process results in a less than 0.2 percent warranty rate. XDP fuel injectors go through advanced end-of-line tests for fuel flow, leakage, and opening characteristics. These fuel injectors are built to provide reliable fuel delivery to ensure proper function in all conditions.
Quality & Testing:
Remanufactured in IATF certified facility
Performance testing for delivery, leakage, and opening characteristics
All remanufactured assembly & testing is conducted to meet or exceed OE specifications