Opti-Lube Summer Lube +Cetane Diesel Fuel Additive: 5 Gallon Pail Without Accessories, Treats up to 12,800 Gallons
Summer Lube +Cetane Treatment Rate: Minimum of 1 to 2560 (1/4 ounce per 5 gallons of fuel)
-For 5 gallons, use .25 oz to .5 oz
-For 10 gallons, use .5 oz to 1 oz
-For 20 gallons, use 1 oz to 2 oz
-For 40 gallons, use 2 oz to 4 oz
-For 60 gallons, use 3 oz to 6 oz
Summer Lube +Cetane Product Sizes:
(1) 8 pack of 4oz bottles treats 320 - 640 gallons of diesel fuel
(1) 6 pack of 8oz bottles treats 480 - 960 gallons of diesel fuel
(1) Quart treats 320 - 640 gallons of diesel fuel
(1) 1 Gallon treats 1280 - 2560 gallons of diesel fuel
(1) 5 Gallon pail treats 6,400 - 12,800 gallons of diesel fuel
(1) 55 Gallon drum treats 70,400 - 140,800 gallons of diesel fuel
Opti-Lube is the ultimate in performance diesel fuel additives, dedicated to protecting your equipment by providing exceptional lubrication in the fuel system (ranked first in an independent study, view it here).
Summer Lube +Cetane is our best diesel fuel additive for warm weather and your wallet.
Improving Lubricity is just the beginning, this product also improves efficiency, cleans injectors and boosts cetane by 5 - 7 points.
“Why do I want higher cetane in my diesel fuel?”, you ask – By increasing the cetane number of your fuel you improve cold starts and reduce engine noise. By reducing the ignition delay cetane causes a more complete burn, this commonly results in increased MPG. Generally, diesel engines operate well with a CN from 40 to 55. As mentioned earlier, fuels with a higher cetane number have shorter ignition delays, providing more time for the fuel combustion process to be completed. Hence, higher speed diesel engines operate more effectively with higher CN fuels.
- Boosts Cetane by 5 - 7 Points
- Enhanced Lubricity for Reduced Fuel System Wear
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Increased Power
- Reduced Deposits
- Reduced Emissions
- Prevents Rust & Corrosion
- Cleans Injectors
- Improved Storage Stability (More than doubles storage life of diesel fuel)
- Improved Water Separation
- Compatible with all vehicle emissions systems