Driven Diesel Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return System - 7.3 POWERSTROKE (1999-2003)
Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return System
Features & Details:
**will not fit van e-series**
- Fits with Both Stock and Aftermarket Turbocharger Applications
- Compatible with Direct Replacement Single HPOP Setups
- Compatible with "Terminator" Twin (inline) HPOP Setups
- NOT Compatible with Vertically Stacked Dual HPOP Setups
- High Quality Fuelab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator **
- Custom Machined Fuel Bowl Delete Block **
- 3/8" CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line from Bowl Delete Block to Front Fuel Ports in Heads *
- 3/8" CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line Used at High Temperature / Tight Radius Rear Locations *
- High Quality 3/8" S.S. Braided Teflon Hoses with BLACK Protective Covering *
- (Black Covering Prevents Abrasion Damage to Hoses and Surrounding Parts)
- Custom T-304 S.S. Regulator Mounting Bracket **
- Custom T-304 S.S. Fuel Bowl Delete Block Mounting Bracket **
- Custom Driven Diesel Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
- All Kits Feed Front Ports (away from Turbo Heat) and Return from Rear Ports
- Complete Kit with All Necessary Parts and Detailed COLOR Instructions
The Driven Diesel " Fuel Bowl Delete" Regulated Return Kit for the 99-03 Powerstroke Super Duty takes our popular "Standard" Regulated Return Kit to a new level. Just like our "Standard" version, this kit eliminates the "dead-head" stock fuel rails and provides adjustable fuel pressure capability to the Powerstroke fuel system. This is accomplished by tying the end of each fuel rail together through a Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator. In addition, the "Bowl Delete" Regulated Return kit also eliminates the restrictive fuel filter bowl, improving fuel flow to the heads and giving back some valuable engine valley room.
The primary benefits of this kit are significantly increased fuel flow "through" the heads, eliminating fuel delivery and noise issues associated with the #8 injector and ensuring that every fuel injector has adequate fuel quantity and pressure all the time. Additionally, any air that may develop in the fuel system can pass through the heads and out the regulators return port to the tank, instead of through the fuel injectors...resulting in increased injector life and less injector noise. If you are installing new injectors (stock or aftermarket), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND one of our Regulated Return kits to protect your investment and maximize your performance!
If your OEM metal fuel return line along your frame is damaged, rusted or leaking, and you want/need to replace it, see the PRODUCT OPTIONS section for the REPLACEMENT RETURN HOSE upgrade. This upgrade will provide you with enough 5/16" fuel line to run a fresh connection from the bottom of our fuel pressure regulator all the way back to your fuel tank.