Driven Diesel Fuel Bowl Delete - 6.0 POWERSTROKE (2003-2007)
Fuel Bowl Delete
Features & Details:
- Improved Throttle Response
- Increased Power Output
- Increased Fuel Injector Life
- Fits with Both Stock and Aftermarket Turbocharger Applications
- High Quality Fuelab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Custom Machined Fuel Bowl Delete Block
- CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line Used in High Temperature and Tight Radius Locations
- High Quality 3/8" S.S. Braided Teflon Hoses with BLACK Protective Covering
- Black Covering Prevents Abrasion Damage to Hoses and Surrounding Parts)
- Custom T-304 S.S. Regulator Mounting Bracket
- Custom Driven Diesel Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
- All Kits Feed Front Ports (away from Turbo Heat) and Return from Rear Ports
- Complete Kit with All Necessary Parts and Detailed COLOR Instructions
- NICEST REGULATED RETURN KIT AVAILABLE...PERIOD!
The Driven Diesel " Fuel Bowl Delete" Regulated Return Kit for the 03-07 6.0L Powerstroke Super Duty takes our popular "Standard" Regulated Return Kit to a new level. Just like our "Standard" version, this kit eliminates the "dead-head" stock fuel rails and provides adjustable fuel pressure capability to the Powerstroke fuel system. This is accomplished by tying the end of each fuel rail together through a Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator. In addition, the "Bowl Delete" Regulated Return kit also eliminates the restrictive stock fuel filter bowl, improving fuel flow to the heads and giving back some valuable engine valley room...particularly if you are also deleting the factory oil filter bowl by using a Bullet Proof Diesel oil cooler kit (or similar).
The primary benefits of this kit are significantly increased fuel flow "through" the heads, ensuring that every fuel injector has adequate fuel quantity and pressure all the time. Additionally, any air that may develop in the fuel system can pass through the heads and out the regulators return port to the tank, instead of through the fuel injectors...resulting in increased injector life and less injector noise. If you are installing new injectors (stock or aftermarket), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND one of our Regulated Return kits to protect your investment and maximize your performance!
Official Instructions: 6.0 Fuel Bowl Delete