CNC Fabrication Competition Fuel Line Kit - 7.3 POWERSTROKE (1994.5-2003)
Competition Fuel Line Kit
Features and Details:
- Upgraded with aerospace/military grade high flow flareless fittings
- Eliminates many leak points with the stock factory fuel pump and fuel bowl
- High quality billet T-6061 aluminum
- Base plate and distribution manifold are pre-assembled for easier installation
- All lines are made of mandrel bent 304 Sandvik Coromat seamless stainless steel tubing
- Every single kit is test fit during production to ensure perfect fitment
- Comes with all necessary fittings, o-rings for turbo pedestal, bolts, and freeze plug for a complete install.
- Test port to measure/set fuel pressure
- 1/2" AN (-08) inlet for plenty of volume of fuel for unlimited size injectors
- Lines are bent in the U.S.A. right here in our shop on our state of the art 3 axis CNC tubing bender for a perfect fit every time
*DOES NOT FIT STOCK/DROP-IN TURBOS*
**NOTE: The High Pressure Oil lines in the picture do not come with the kit. Those are sold separately.
Upgrade your 7.3L Powerstroke fuel system with our T4 mount 4 line feed fuel line kit.
This kit will work great for any horsepower level from stock to well over 1000HP trucks. It will clear any T4 and T4i turbo mount setup that is currently available, and works very well with a GEN3 or Full Force twin HPOP setup with no modifications whatsoever.
This kit works great from stock 90cc/0 injectors to how ever large you want to run. Pump, regulator, and filters will need to be purchased separately. There are quite a few other shops that build quality fuel pump/filter/regulator kits that will work great with this fuel line kit. All you need is some 1/2" 100psi minimum fuel rated hose/line from the customer supplied pump assembly up to the fuel distribution block, and you're good to go.
**THIS KIT IS FOR T-4 MOUNT TURBO ONLY. THERE IS A SEPARATE KIT FOR STOCK/DROP-IN TURBO SETUPS.