CNC Fabrication 4-Line Feed Fuel Line Kit - 7.3 POWERSTROKE (L99-2003)
4-Line Feed Fuel Line Kit
Features and Details:
- Meant for installation with factory or aftermarket drop-in style turbos
- Upgraded with aerospace/military grade high flow flareless fittings
- Eliminates many leak points with the stock factory fuel pump and fuel bowl
- Base plate and distribution manifold are pre-assembled for easier installation
- High quality billet T-6061 aluminum
- All lines are made of mandrel bent 304 Sandvik Coromat seamless stainless steel tubing
- Every single kit is test fit during production to ensure perfect fitment
- Comes with all necessary fittings, o-rings for turbo pedestal, and bolts, for a complete install.
- Test port to measure/set fuel pressure
- 1/2" AN (-08) inlet for plenty of volume of fuel for unlimited size injectors
- Lines are bent in the U.S.A. right here in our shop on our state of the art 3 axis CNC tubing bender for a perfect fit every time
- Pump, regulator, and filters will need to be purchased
**NOTE: The High Pressure Oil lines in the picture do not come with the kit. Those are sold separately.
Upgrade your fuel system with our Late 99-03 4-line-feed fuel-line kit designed to eliminate many of the infamous leaks with the the stock fuel bowl.
This kit works great from stock injectors to however large you want to run. It is a kit that is for the DIY person wanting to convert their truck to an electric fuel pump system. There are quite a few other shops that build quality fuel pump/filter/regulator kits that will work great with this fuel line kit. All you need is some 1/2" 100psi minimum fuel rated hose/line from the customer supplied pump assembly up to the fuel distribution block, and you're good to go.