Billet Intake Manifold Plenums - 7.3 POWERSTROKE (1994-E1999)
Intake Manifold Plenums
Features and Details:
- Pair of 6061 Billet Aluminum Plenums - No more sheet metal to bend
- Larger intake mouth to accommodate flow
- Stainless Steel countersunk mounting hardware for seamless install
- Viton O-ring seal rather than RTV - Tested at over 100psi
- Works with both dual and single HPOP's
- Billet spacers for GPR and GPCM brackets
- Plenum mouth O.D. is machined to retain intake "Y" better for T4 style kits
The Gen 2 billet aluminum intake manifold plenums are 100% made in the USA from USA materials.
An engineered design that addresses several issues at once.
*Specifically made with a 2" inlet for 1994 to Early 1999 7.3L running a stock style turbo, KC Turbo or other pedestal mounted turbo. 1994-1996 have 8 mounting bolts, and 1997-2003 have 10 mounting bolts. Make sure you check to make sure you have selected the correct ones after checking your vehicle. Provision for the AIH ground, and passenger side fuel line clamp has not been made in this kit as normally they have already been deleted.