Street Performance Package - 7.3 POWERSTROKE (1994.5 -2003)
7.3 Street Package
Magazine Articles / Write ups:
Features & Details:
- Full Force Diesel 205cc/30% Injectors
- KC300x Stage 2 63/73 w .84 AR
- Hydra tuner ( Custom tunes are needed from a reputable online source )
This is a setup meant for the diesel enthusiast that likes to have a little more on the table with the truck to grow in power compared to stage 1.5 injectors. This is a fantastic street truck setup that can still tow if need and will put you in the low 450hp-500hp range. Hybrids can usually hold ICP on stock HPOP system and not need a upgrade. (This is a savings of $500-900)
This setup is fully capable of towing trailers on the weekend and racing down the highway during the week. This is our favorite setup for 7.3 diesels hands down and will give others a good run.
- E-fuel for OBS & fuel upgrades are strongly suggested
- Custom tunes for the injectors are REQUIRED.
- Transmission work strongly suggested
- Upgraded Pushrods / Valve Springs suggested for extra insurance on valve train