XDP Remanufactured Fuel Injector - 6.7L CUMMINS (2010-2012)
Remanufactured Fuel Injector
Features & Details:
- INCLUDES A $125 REFUNDABLE CORE CHARGE
- Stock HP & Flow Rating
- Advanced End-Of-Line Testing
- High Precision Shimming For Peak Performance
- 100% Disassembled, CLeaned & Inspected During Remanufacturing
- Valve Body, Control Piston, & Ball Inspected & Tested For Maximum Power & Efficiency
- Nozzles Tested For Leaks, Flow Rate, & Seat Condition To Validate Injection Consistency
Replace the failed injectors in your 2010-2012 Ram 6.7L Cummins with the XDP Remanufactured 6.7 Fuel Injector XD497. With more than 30 million injectors on the road, you can be sure that you are getting a quality replacement component. XDP fuel injectors are remanufactured with only the highest quality materials and are designed to provide you with a long service life.
XDP injectors are thoroughly remanufactured to guarantee that they meet or exceed current engine manufacturer specifications. Because of the extra care used throughout the remanufacturing and testing process, the warranty rate is below 0.2 percent. These injectors go through end-of-line testing for fuel flow, leakage, and opening characteristics. XDP fuel injectors are engineered to provide a consistent fuel flow and assure excellent performance in cold start situations.
Quality & Testing:
Remanufactured in IATF certified facility.
Performance tested for delivery, leakage, & opening.
All remanufacturing assembly and testing is conducted to meet or exceed the OEM specifications.