Opti-Lube Winter Anti-gel Diesel Fuel Additive: 8oz 4 Pack of Long Neck Bottles, Treats Up To 32 Gallons Per 8oz Bottle
Winter Standard Treatment Rate (Cold Weather below 32°F (0°C)): 1 to 512 minimum (1/4 ounce per gallon of fuel or more)
-For 1 gallon, use 1/4 oz or more
-For 5 gallons, use 1.25 oz or more
-For 10 gallons, use 2.5 oz or more
-For 20 gallons, use 5 oz or more
-For 40 gallons, use 10 oz or more
-For 60 gallons, use 15 oz or more
Winter Premium Treatment Rate (And Under 0°F (-17.8°C)): 1 to 256 (1/2 ounce per gallon of fuel or more)
-For 1 gallon, use 1/2 oz or more
-For 5 gallons, use 2.5 oz or more
-For 10 gallons, use 5 oz or more
-For 20 gallons, use 10 oz or more
-For 40 gallons, use 20 oz or more
-For 60 gallons, use 30 oz or more
Winter Product Sizes:
(1) 8 pack of 4oz bottles treats 64 - 128 gallons of diesel fuel
(1) 6 pack of 8oz bottles treats 96 - 192 gallons of diesel fuel
(1) Quart treats 64 - 128 gallons of diesel fuel
(1) 1 Gallon treats 256 - 512 gallons of diesel fuel
(1) 5 Gallon pail treats 1,280 - 2,560 gallons of diesel fuel
(1) 55 Gallon drum treats 14,080 - 28,160 gallons of diesel fuel *Some Ford models (only ones we know of) will still require a specific sized funnel or filler neck to 'Unlock' the 2nd Fuel Door.
While Opti-Lube Diesel Fuel Additives are known for protecting your equipment by providing exceptional lubrication to the fuel system, each product has an additional focus. (Ranked first in an independent study, view it here).
Opti-Lube Winter Anti-Gel is a multi-functional performance diesel additive. Meaning it does a little bit of everything with anti-gel as it’s focus. It gives protection down to -40°F.* The best diesel fuel additive on the market for cold weather use. Winter Anti-Gel formula does not contain any harmful alcohols.
- Enhanced Lubricity for Reduced Fuel System Wear
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Improves Cetane by at least 3 points.
- Increased Power
- Reduced Deposits
- Reduced Emissions
- Prevents Rust & Corrosion
- Cleans Injectors
- Improved Storage Stability (More than doubles storage life of diesel fuel)
- Improved Water Separation
- Compatible with all vehicle emissions systems
Don't Forget Winter Anti-Gel Formula is a Preventative Anti-gel.
Preventative anti-gels are used before gelling occurs. To ensure a Preventative anti-gel works properly there is an important rule to keep in mind. Diesel Fuel cannot be at or below the cloud point when Preventative anti-gel is added. There are two reasons for this: (1) If the fuel is cold and wax has begun to crystallize and link, the cold flow additive will not be able to modify the crystals as designed to minimize their growth or alter their morphology, (2) Cold fuel has poor solubility, meaning proper mixing can not occur. The easiest way to ensure your preventative additive is properly mixed and your diesel is not too cold during winter months is to add it at the pump while fueling. When mixed properly the preventive anti-gel will do its job while not ‘falling out’ of solution or separating. Opti-Lube XPD and Winter Anti-Gel contain components that interact with the wax molecules in a way that prevents them from stacking and subsequently forming large, filter plugging crystals.
Let Opti-Lube Keep Your Investment Safe From Gelling This Season.
*Dependant on base fuel and the amount of wax in the fuel. Higher doses of anti-gel may be needed in some areas.
*Some Ford models (only ones we know of) will still require a specific sized funnel or filler neck to 'Unlock' the 2nd Fuel Door.