Opti-Lube Ag Agriculture Formula Diesel Fuel Additive: 1 Quart (32oz), Treats 320 Gallons
AG Treatment Rate: Minimum of 1 to 1280 (1/2 ounce per 5 gallons of fuel)
-For 5 gallons, use .5 oz to 1.25 oz
-For 10 gallons, use 1 oz to 2.5 oz
-For 20 gallons, use 2 oz to 5 oz
-For 40 gallons, use 4 oz to 10 oz
-For 60 gallons, use 6 oz to 15 oz
AG Product Sizes:
(1) Quart treats 128 - 320 gallons of diesel fuel
(1) 1 Gallon treats 512 - 1,280 gallons of diesel fuel
(1) 55 Gallon drum treats 28,160 - 70,400 gallons of diesel fuel
Opti-Lube Agriculture (Ag) Formula is designed to meet the needs and demands of farming equipment and bulk storage.
Here at Opti-Lube our goal is to improve performance and extend equipment life. At only $0.05 per treated gallon of diesel, the benefits of Ag far outweigh the cost.
Like all Opti-Lube diesel products Ag Formula improves lubricity, adds efficiency and cleans injectors. The components inside have been specially formulated with a water separator (demulsifier) to help stabilize your fuel for long term storage and inhibit bacterial growth. To counter the growing amount of B5 and B10 bio-diesel, Ag also contains a measure of anti-gel to help keep your fuel flowing at colder temperatures, despite the high Cloud Point of many bio-diesels. With the added benefit of 5-7 points cetane and exceptional lubrication, Ag will make your equipment a force to be reckoned with.
Cetane improvement reduces the ignition delay period between the first fuel injection into the cylinder and start of combustion. By increasing the cetane number of your fuel you improve cold starts and reduce engine noise.
- Improved Storage Stability (More than doubles storage life of diesel fuel)
- Enhanced Lubricity for Reduced Fuel System Wear
- Improves Cetane by 5 - 7 Points
- Improved Water Separation (Demulsifier)
- Increased Power
- Reduced Deposits
- Cleans injectors, Prevents Rust & Corrosion
- Compatible with all vehicle emissions systems