COMP Cams Valve Springs - 7.3 POWERSTROKE (1994-2003)
Features and Details:
- Valve Spring Style: Beehive
- Number of Springs Per Valve: Single
- Outside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 1.445 in.
- Coil Bind Height (in): 1.230 in.
- Damper Spring Included: No
- Spring Rate (lbs/in): 370 lbs./in.
- Inside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 0.650 in.
- Valve Springs Coated: No
- Quantity: Sold as a set of 16.
- Notes: O.D at top of spring is 1.095 in. and I.D. at top is 0.650 in.
Valve springs are one of the most critical and overlooked components in your engine. They must be matched to your cam in order for the engine to reach its full potential. It does absolutely no good to install a cam that will perform up to 8,000 rpm if you do not have the correct springs. Use the only valve springs that will give the recommended spring pressure with the valve both on the seat and at maximum lift. COMP Cams valve springs are offered in single and dual styles to meet your cam requirements. Part Number : 26120-16