Marty's Diesel E-Fuel Conversion - 7.3 POWERSTROKE (1994-1997)
E-Fuel Conversion Kit
Features & Details:
- Walbro GSL392 that will handle up to 250cc/100% injectors.
- Selector valve fittings that allow you to seamlessly integrate our fuel system onto the factory selector valve.
- Complete parker 801 push-lock hose. All kits include enough hose to fit a crew cab long bed pick-up truck.
- A stainless steel, laser cut bracket with stainless steel hardware.
- All ORB/JIC/Banjo connections for leak free operation/easy installation.
- Every fitting needed to install the kit, plus extra’s. Complete fuel bowl delete, replaces all factory fuel system lines except the rear two.
- Video login for full installation, selector valve line feed and return, wiring and bracket mounting.
- Feeds rear of factory heads.
- Factory rear fuel lines stay intact.
- Turbo O-ring and new banjo washers included for leak free operation.
- Hardware and clamps provided to hold fuel lines in place to keep from rubbing or breaking.
- Extra fittings, padded p-clamps and hardware to use as needed.
- Option of two different length filters. 7.5″ long CAT filters or 5.5″ long Napa filters.
- Everything from the post pump filter base forward is the same as our complete kits, so upgrading is usually just a pump and pre-pump assembly upgrade..
- Complete wiring harness utilizing;
-10 ga. or 14 ga. power wire (depending on relay position).
-30/40 amp relay.
-20 Amp reset-able circuit breaker.
-All 3m or weather pack terminal ends.
This complete Old Body Style Fuel Kit is essentially “electric fuel” for 1994-1997 7.3L PowerStrokes. This kit takes no short cuts on delivering the most complete setup on the market. From our seamless integration at the selector valve to the billet adapter we use to tie into the factory rear feed lines, this kit is second to none. You will not have to remove the OEM turbo to install this kit!